BROW LIFT IN IRAN
Brow lift in Iran: the brows and forehead has a significant role in communicating our emotions. When the distance between the eyebrows and eyelashes is short, it causes you to look angry, unhappy or tired. In these cases, brow lift cosmetic surgery is the right option. A brow lift can raise the eyebrows and restore a refreshed, more pleasing appearance. Learn all about brow lift surgery below.
BROW LIFT IN IRAN – EYEBROW AND FOREHEAD LIFT SURGERY
A brow lift, also commonly called a forehead lift, is a cosmetic procedure to raise the brows. The procedure rejuvenates the forehead and the area above the eyes by removing excess skin on the forehead and raising the muscles and soft tissues. There are several factors that cause sagging and droopiness of eyebrows, excess skin or fatty tissue hanging over eyes, frown lines, or wrinkling across forehead. These factors are as follows:
- aging (as one grows older, the skin and soft tissues begin to lose elasticity.)
- excessive exposure to sunlight
- certain illnesses
Fortunately, there are a number of simple surgeries that help you get rid of these unpleasant facial expressions, look younger, happier, and more confident. So, if you wish to change for the better, you can get your brow lift procedure done in Iran with a great number of experienced surgeons and advanced facilities at the best price.
BROW LIFT IN IRAN: TYPES
There are different brow-lift methods, with different length incisions in different locations. Surgeons choose the best technique for a given patient depending on the patient’s goals, unique anatomy, and the extent of corrections needed to achieve the desired results. There are three common methods to do brow lift surgery, including:
- Endoscopic forehead lift
- Open or classic procedure
- Limited incision brow Lift
ENDOSCOPIC BROW LIFT
For an endoscopic brow lift, your surgeon makes several tiny incisions in the scalp and then inserts an endoscope in the scalp. The endoscopic technique may not be similarly advantageous for all patients. It is a less invasive technique, yet can often achieve an equally desirable result.
OPEN BROW LIFT
Your surgeon makes a long incision across the forehead, either around the hairline or in one of the wrinkles of the forehead, and then lifts the skin. Then he/she removes any excess skin, and pulls the remaining skin together, and then stiches the brow.
LIMITED INCISION TECHNIQUE
This hybrid technique involves slightly longer incisions than an endoscopic brow lift. The surgeon elevates the outside part of the eyebrows with a special method without using an endoscope. The resulting scars are concealed in the temporal hairline.
The duration of brow lift surgery depends on the type of brow lift as well as whether or not another procedure is being performed at the same time. It usually takes between 1 to 2 hours. The type of this surgery varies depending on the facial features and aesthetic preferences. The surgeon will choose the most suitable way that leaves the least scars. This cosmetic surgery can be done alone or in conjunction with other facial procedures, such as eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), or a face-lift.
TYPES OF ANESTHESIA THAT MAY BE USED
Your surgeon will perform your brow lift surgery using either general anesthesia or local anesthesia, based on the specific procedure.
- General anesthesia is a combination of intravenous medications and inhaled gases that put you in a sleep-like state before a surgery or other medical procedure. Under general anesthesia, you are unaware of the procedure and do not feel pain. A breathing tube is placed in your throat to breathe for you.
- Local anesthesia refers to using a drug called an anesthetic to temporarily numb the feelings in a specific part of the body that is to undergo surgery. It may be used with sedation, which keep you relaxed and comfortable. Together, they enable the surgeon to carry out the procedure without pain or distress. Unlike general anesthesia, local anesthesia doesn’t make you unconscious.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE A BROW LIFT SURGERY?
- Avoid any aspirin, ibuprofen, or medications containing them Hydration is very important.
- Stop smoking at least 6 weeks before the surgery. (Smoking slows the healing process)
- Refrain from alcohol for 2 weeks prior surgery.
- Prepare an ice pack to reduce after-surgery swelling.
- You may want to grow your hair long in order to cover the scars after the surgery.
THE DAY OF BROW LIFT
The day of your surgery, you can expect to:
- Remove all clothing and jewelry in a hospital gown. It is a good idea to leave all jewelry and valuables at home or with a family member.
- Talk with the anesthesiologist about the type of anesthesia you will receive and your medical history.
- To protect and control breathing during general anesthesia a tube may be placed in your windpipe.
- A surgical team member will start an IV.
- The anesthesiologist or nurse anesthetist will start your anesthesia.
- During the procedure and your recovery, the surgical team will monitor your vital signs and other critical body functions until you are alert, breathing effectively, and your vital signs are stable.